BPNI’s Training Course, Delhi, 22-28 April 2019
BPNI’s Training Course on “Infant and Young Child Feeding Counselling &
Lactation Management Specialist: The 4 in 1 Training Course"
UCMS and GTB Hospital, New Delhi
22-28 April 2019
ONLY 4 SEATS LEFT
|Name of the Training||BPNI’s Training Course on “Infant and Young Child Feeding Counselling & Lactation Management Specialist: The 4 in 1 Training Course”(An integrated course on Breastfeeding & Lactation Management, Complementary Feeding, Infant Feeding & HIV and Growth Monitoring-Counseling)|
|Course Director||Dr. Anita Gupta
Chief Medical officer (SAG)
Department of Community Medicine
UCMS & GTB Hospital, Delhi
|Date||22-28 April 2019|
|Venue||University College of Medical Sciences (UCMS) & Guru Teg Bahadur Hospital (GTB)
Delhi - 110 095
|Timings||9:00 am to 5:30 pm every day|
|Eligibility||Doctors, Staff Nurse, Graduate in Nutrition Science/ Dietetics, Home Science, Social Work, Public Health etc|
|No. of Seats||24 (first cum first serve basis)|
|Course Fee||20,000 (including GST)|
|Payment Mode||Demand Draft/ Cheque drawn in favour of “Breastfeeding Promotion Network of India” payable at Delhi
through RTGS/NEFT Online Fund transfer.
Name Account Holder: Breastfeeding Promotion Network of India
Name of Bank and branch: Canara Bank, Pitampura
Account No: 1565101017392
IFSC Code: CNRB0001565
No Cash Deposit will be accepted
|Download Form||For registration download:
|Contact Numbers||011-27312705, 42683059|
- Course Fees of 20,000 includes training fee, training kit, training material (English), lunch, tea, and GST during the training course.
- Participants shall have to make their own arrangements for travel, accommodation, breakfast, and dinner.
- Please fill the payment option completely in the registration form before sending. Forms without payment details will not be accepted.
- Application forms without photograph will not be accepted.
- BPNI reserves the right to accept or reject any application.
- On receipt and realization of the course fee (by Cheque/DD/Online transfer), the nomination shall be confirmed and an acknowledgment E-mail shall be sent to you thereafter.
Send filled in the registration form by email
- For sending through email, fill the form completely, paste photograph and scan the entire form and save in .pdf or. jpg format
- Email it as an attachment to firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com
Send filled in the registration form by post to